To Be Determined
To Be Determined
The 6th Annual AMNP Conference will be held on October 9th & 10th, 2020 at Margaritaville Lake Resort (formerly Tan Tar A), the lake's premiere resort destination.
Speakers, agenda, CE's, and other details will be announced soon.
We hope you can join us for a weekend of learning and networking.
Exhibit & Sponsor
Registration for Exhibitors for the 2020 6th Annual AMNP Show-Me Conference Is Now OPEN! This year's conference will be held at the picturesque Margaritaville Lake Resort, Lake of the Ozarks. We look forward to welcoming NP's from all across Missouri and beyond. Due to limited space, exhibits and sponsorships will be offered on a first come - first paid basis, so please get signed up before it's too late. Unrestricted educational sponsorships are also available.
1. BOOTH CONTRACTS: In order to apply for a booth space, please complete the registration page on the AMNP website with full payment by June 30, 2020. Spaces will be assigned by AMNP. Efforts will be made to assign spaces with respect to products, merchandise, or service. AMNP will provide booth space to the exhibitor as indicated on the official floor plan, insofar as possible, but reserves the right to make any changes in the interest of any exhibitor or AMNP.
CANCELLATION: Due to current public health circumstances, AMNP is offering full refunds for canceled contracts if the cancellation is requested in writing 30 days prior to the conference and due to the COVID 19 public health emergency. AMNP reserves the right to decline or prohibit any display that, in AMNP’s judgment, does not fit the character of the conference. This reservation is all-inclusive as it pertains to persons, things, printed matter, products, and conduct.
2. SUBLETTING SPACE: No exhibitor may assign, sublet, or apportion his or her space in whole or part, nor exhibit any products or services other than those manufactured or handled in the normal course of his or her business. All activity must be confined to the limits of the exhibit display area or other such areas as designated by AMNP.
3. INSTALLATION AND DISMANTLING: All exhibit installations may begin on October 8, 2020 at 3:00PM. Exhibit hall will open at 6:00AM and remain open until 5:00PM on October 9, 2020 with the same schedule repeated on October 10, 2020. Dismantling of booths may begin at 1:30 pm on October 10, 2020. NO EARLY DISMANTLING. Should changes to timing occur, vendors will be notified by AMNP.
4. EXHIBITORS’ ADMISSION: Exhibitors must furnish AMNP with an advance list of their two (2) representatives. Representatives must check-in upon arrival to the Conference. Exhibitors’ must wear identification badges at all times to enable entry. Two badges will be furnished with booth rental. Additional badges may be purchased for $75.00 each.
5. INSURANCE: The exhibitor and its agents of every kind agree to obtain and furnish a certificate of insurance to AMNP for the following insurance coverage during the conference. It is further agreed that loss of, or damage to, person or property within the space allocated to the exhibitor, from fire, theft, pilferage, or otherwise shall be at the sole risk of the exhibitor.
6. NON-LIABILITY: It is expressly understood and agreed by each and every contracting exhibitor and his or her guests that neither AMNP, nor its employees, nor its contractors shall be liable for loss or damage to the goods or properties of exhibitors. All property of the exhibitor is understood to remain under his or her custody and control in transit to, within, or in transit from the confines of the exhibit hall, subject to the Rules and Regulations of this conference. By completing the registration, exhibitor releases and agrees to indemnify AMNP, its managers, officers, members, sponsors, employees, and agents and indemnify and save them harmless from any suit or claim for property damage or personal injury (including punitive damages) by whomsoever sustained, including exhibitor and its employees, independent contractors, and agents of every kind or employees on or about the exhibitor’s space or arising out of exhibitor’s participation in the exhibition, expressly including such damage or injury resulting in any part from the negligence of one or more of the aforementioned indemnities. The performance of this contract by either party is excused if made impossible or illegal by acts of God, war, government regulation, disaster, civil disorder, and curtailment of transportation facilities, power outage, or other emergency over which any party has no control. This agreement may be terminated for one or more of such reasons by written notice from one party to the other, but upon termination for any such reason, exhibitor is not entitled to a refund or reimbursement. The exhibitor does not have the right to request a refund because the facility fails to provide any service (e.g., electricity goes out and attendees cannot see exhibit). Failure by the exhibitor to comply with these rules and regulations as agreed by the parties or the breach of any representation, warranty, or guarantee by the exhibitor shall render the exhibitor liable for direct and consequential damages, expenses, allocations of overhead, etc., including but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees. This agreement represents the complete understanding of the parties and may be amended, modified, or otherwise altered only pursuant to the mutual written agreement of the parties.
7. RESPONSIBILITY: Exhibitors shall be fully responsible to pay for any and all damages to property owned by Margaritaville Lake Resort – Osage Beach, MO, its owners or managers which result from any act or omission of exhibitor. Exhibitor agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, Association of Missouri Nurse Practitioners and Margaritaville Lake Resort, its owners, managers, officers, or directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates, from any damages or charges resulting from exhibitor’s use of the property. Exhibitor’s liability shall include all losses, costs, damages, or expenses arising from, out of, or by reason of any accident or bodily injury or other occurrences, to any person or persons, including the exhibitor, its agents, employees, and business invitees which arise from or out of the exhibitor’s occupancy and use of the exhibition premises, the hotel or any part thereof.
8. GENERAL: AMNP reserves the right to make such additional conditions, rules, and regulations as AMNP deems necessary to enhance the success of the conference. Failure of AMNP to declare any violation of these rules immediately upon occurrence thereof, or delay in taking any action in connection therewith, shall not waive such violation. AMNP shall have the right to declare any violation at any time and take such action as might be lawful or authorized hereunder, either in law or in equity. The receipt of any rent or payment by AMNP with or without knowledge of any breach or violation by AMNP of any conditions, terms or covenant, hereunder shall not be determined or considered as a waiver of any provision hereunder.