Hope you all are having a great month. I wanted to send a quick note to let you know that the elections ended on October 15, 2016 and the votes have been tallied.
Please join me in welcoming:
- Vice President: JoAnn Franklin
- Secretary: Sharon Giboney
- KC Representative: Karin Riepe
- Springfield/Branson Representative: Lori Ashlock-Ruda
- NW Representative: Patti Waddell
- SW Representative: Carl Smith
Details of our Upcoming Continuing Education Offering in St Peters (suburb of STL) on November 5, 2016 at the Drury Inn.
- Topic(s) Orthopedics for the Office
- Speaker(s) Dr Christopher Hemmer
- CE Credits This event offers 8.0 CEU credits to attendees
- CE accredited by AANP and has been planned in accordance with AANP accrediatation standards.
Information Come spend the day with the Association of Missouri Nurse Practitioners as we hold an Orthopedics Mini Bootcamp with Dr Christopher Hemmer at the Drury Inn in St Peters, MO (close to St Louis). He will be discussing radiology, suturing, and common orthopedic injuries along with joint injections.
Please contact myself at 417-209-2773 and firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
It will be a fantastic day. Three hours of learning to interpret x-rays, learning the basics of wound closures along with completing suturing on pigs legs, and last will discuss common office orthopedic injuries, how to test for them and will do joint injections on the shoulder and knee.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
With Warm Regards:
Dr Shanna Chapman