DNPs from MIZZOU!
Earn your DNP online from Mizzou.
Developed for the working professional our MSN to DNP programs prepare advanced practice nurses to systematically improve healthcare outcomes and to lead change. The Doctor of Nursing Practice Programs at the Sinclair School of Nursing are available in a variety of program areas including:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Family Psychiatric & Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Leadership and Innovations in Health Care
- Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Pediatric Clinical Nurse Specialist
So whether you are wanting to add a new specialty area or continue on to obtain a terminal degree in your area of expertise, the part time and full time online program options we offer are here to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
Apply now for the June 2017 cohort!
Ready to apply? Application deadline for summer 2017 is May 1, 2017. For more information, including admission requirements and course curriculum, visit the Sinclair School of Nursing website.
Questions? Contact our DNP Director:
Robin Harris, DNP, RN